Report a crime
There are four main ways that you can report a crime:-
- If it is an emergency situation such as a life or death situation or the crime is in progress, dial 999;
- If it is a non-emergency situation, you can report this by calling 101 and speak to one of our Communications Operators;
- Contact your local Neighbourhood Policing Team. If you're not sure who they are, type your postcode into the search facility
- Visit your local police station.
Hate Crime Self Reporting Form: A hate incident is defined as 'any incident, which may or may not constitute a criminal offence, perceived by the victim or any other person, as being motivated by prejudice or hate'.
- Visit the True Vision website - www.report-it.org.uk/
- Lancashire Constabulary relies on the help and support of our partner agencies, to find out more about our partners click here
- There are a number of different ways you can contact the police - find the best way for you here
- Want to know more about neighbourhood policing where you live? You can find your local area in the list here