• Text size: Standard text size Large text size Extra-large text size
  • RSS

Lancashire Constabulary

Report a crime

There are a number of ways that you can report a crime to Lancashire Constabulary;

If the matter requires an immediate police response where someone's life is in danger or someone is at immediate risk of violence, property is about to be damaged or serious disruption to the public is likely the please contact us using the 999 telephone service.

To report all other matters then you have a number of options to contact us;

You can do this at our Online Reporting site where you can also contact your local officer or a member of staff who may already be dealing with your case.

You can use the 101 telephone service to speak to one of our Communications Operators.

Visit your local police station, details of opening times can be found here

Police and Communities Together