Did you know that you can now view photographic evidence, calibration certificates, site photographs and FAQs at our new Public Access System (PAS) website?
To use PAS you will need:
- Your 16 digit PentiP reference number (located on the 1st page of your letter)
- Your 6 digit PIN Number (located on the 1st page of your NIP/Request for Information, reminder or conditional offer letter above the date)
What information will be available on PAS:
- Photographic evidence of the offence
- Camera calibration certificate
- Site photographs
- Frequently asked questions and answers to assist you
Please make a note of Your PentiP reference and PAS pin number. Further correspondence will not include this guidance.