September 30, 2022
After an extensive investigation, a mixture of Category A, B ad C indecent images were found on the PC, iPhone and five USB sticks belonging to Martin Blake. It was also found that Blake had committed a significant number of other breaches, including using numerous unregistered names and bank accounts, as well as failing to provide further devices identified in the investigation.
September 29, 2022
September 29, 2022
September 26, 2022
September 22, 2022
September 15, 2022
- Man given football banning order racist incident at stadium | September 15, 2022
- Man jailed for life for knife attack | September 14, 2022
- UPDATE: Man charged following attempted robbery at Bacup shop | September 15, 2022
- Further arrest in firearms investigation | September 13, 2022
- Chief Constable Rowley pledges his allegiance to King Charles III. | September 11, 2022
- Death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II | September 08, 2022
Please set your location to view local news.
Do you know the males in these pictures? | June 06, 2022
Do you know the males in these pictures?
We want to speak to them in connection with a robbery in Preston in which a man was threatened with a knife.
Woman jailed for robbery of pensioner | June 06, 2022
She pleaded guilty to robbery when she appeared at Preston Crown Court last month (May).
Chief Constable plants a tree for the Queen’s Jubilee | June 01, 2022
To celebrate Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s Platinum Jubilee, Chief Constable Chris Rowley planted a commemorative tree at Lancashire Police Headquarters.
Appeal after transgender assault | May 30, 2022
Anybody who recognises the youth in the image should call police on 101, quoting log 1257 of April 24, 2022.
UPDATE: Missing girl found | May 27, 2022
Further to our earlier appeals, Darcy, missing from Blackpool, has been found safe and well in the resort this afternoon (Friday, May 27).
A 60-year-old woman has been arrested on suspicion of child abduction and is in custody.
Showing Page 12 of 56 (278 articles)