September 30, 2022
After an extensive investigation, a mixture of Category A, B ad C indecent images were found on the PC, iPhone and five USB sticks belonging to Martin Blake. It was also found that Blake had committed a significant number of other breaches, including using numerous unregistered names and bank accounts, as well as failing to provide further devices identified in the investigation.
September 29, 2022
September 29, 2022
September 26, 2022
September 22, 2022
September 15, 2022
- Man given football banning order racist incident at stadium | September 15, 2022
- Man jailed for life for knife attack | September 14, 2022
- UPDATE: Man charged following attempted robbery at Bacup shop | September 15, 2022
- Further arrest in firearms investigation | September 13, 2022
- Chief Constable Rowley pledges his allegiance to King Charles III. | September 11, 2022
- Death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II | September 08, 2022
Please set your location to view local news.
Witness appeal after motorcyclist dies in collision in Cliviger | March 26, 2022
We are appealing for witnesses and dashcam footage following the fatal collision which happened shortly after 3pm yesterday, on The Long Causeway, Cliviger. The rider of the motorbike, a 20-year-old man from Burnley, suffered fatal injuries and was sadly pronounced dead at the scene.
Major arrests as part of County Lines operation | March 18, 2022
Close to 50 people have been arrested, weapons seized and suspected Class A drugs recovered as part of a major operation to tackle County Lines offenders.
Appeal after man dies in collision | March 17, 2022
The pedestrian, a man in his 80s, suffered serious injuries and was sadly pronounced dead at the scene
Appeal after man dies in collison | March 16, 2022
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting log 1348 of March 15th.
Five jailed after major drugs operation | March 16, 2022
Operation Marigold started in March last year and resulted in the recovery of over a kilo of cocaine and heroin.
Showing Page 19 of 56 (278 articles)