September 30, 2022
After an extensive investigation, a mixture of Category A, B ad C indecent images were found on the PC, iPhone and five USB sticks belonging to Martin Blake. It was also found that Blake had committed a significant number of other breaches, including using numerous unregistered names and bank accounts, as well as failing to provide further devices identified in the investigation.
September 29, 2022
September 29, 2022
September 26, 2022
September 22, 2022
September 15, 2022
- Man given football banning order racist incident at stadium | September 15, 2022
- Man jailed for life for knife attack | September 14, 2022
- UPDATE: Man charged following attempted robbery at Bacup shop | September 15, 2022
- Further arrest in firearms investigation | September 13, 2022
- Chief Constable Rowley pledges his allegiance to King Charles III. | September 11, 2022
- Death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II | September 08, 2022
Please set your location to view local news.
Man dies after Garstang collision | September 27, 2022
We are appealing for witnesses and dashboard mounted camera footage after a man died following a collision in Garstang.
Around 4.30pm on July 8 a Nissan Note car, travelling northbound on Castle Lane, left the carriageway and collided with a hedgerow.
Police campaign launched to crackdown on burglary | September 26, 2022
Burglary causes misery to people, especially when homes are violated. The effects of burglary can be long lasting, as well as the financial implications and Lancashire Constabulary takes all reports of burglary extremely seriously.
Appeal after aggravated burglary | September 22, 2022
Anyone with information should call us on 101
UPDATE: Man charged following attempted robbery at Bacup shop | September 15, 2022
Owen Lord, 23, of Berry Lane, Longridg, was charged with attempt robbery and possession of a bladed article.
Man given football banning order racist incident at stadium | September 15, 2022
Harold Bowden, of Breck Road, Poulton, appeared before Blackpool Magistrates Court yesterday (September 14) and was convicted of a racially aggravated public order offence.
Showing Page 2 of 56 (278 articles)