May 22, 2022
Two 14-year-old boys have been arrested and released on police bail, pending further enquiries.
And this morning (Sunday) a third person – a 16-year-old boy – was also arrested. He has also now been released on police bail, pending further enquiries.
May 21, 2022
May 20, 2022
May 19, 2022
May 17, 2022
- Appeal following attempted armed robbery in Oswaldtwistle | May 15, 2022
- UPDATE: Missing Adam from Barnoldswick found safe and well | May 16, 2022
- Man sentenced for manslaughter of partner | May 13, 2022
- Two jailed after pet dog killed | May 13, 2022
- CCTV appeal following assault in Accrington | May 13, 2022
- Teenager dies after collision | May 13, 2022
Please set your location to view local news.
Fraud warning | October 22, 2021
In the past three weeks we have received reports of fraudsters telephoning victims pretending to be police officers
Appeal after toddler seriously injured | October 21, 2021
The boy suffered serious head injuries and was taken to hospital by ambulance.
House fire at Clayton le Woods - latest update | October 20, 2021
A post-mortem examination has given the cause of death as smoke inhalation and burns.
Clayton le Woods house fire investigation - latest update | October 18, 2021
A post-mortem examination will be carried out this week and an investigation into the cause of the blaze is continuing.
Witness appeal after motorcyclist suffers broken pelvis in collision | October 17, 2021
We were called around 1.50pm on Friday, October 15 to a report of a collision on Marshaw Wyre, Abbeystead.
Showing Page 28 of 48 (239 articles)