May 24, 2022
Detectives investigating a firearms discharge in Fleetwood have today (Tuesday, May 24th) been granted extra time to question a man in custody.
May 20, 2022
May 19, 2022
- Updated appeal: Family pay tribute to motorcyclist who died following collision in Aughton | May 17, 2022
- Men sentenced after attack on colleague | May 17, 2022
- Man jailed after causing death of Accrington pensioner by dangerous driving | May 16, 2022
- Appeal following attempted armed robbery in Oswaldtwistle | May 15, 2022
- UPDATE: Missing Adam from Barnoldswick found safe and well | May 16, 2022
- Man sentenced for manslaughter of partner | May 13, 2022
Please set your location to view local news.
Eight arrested as part of drugs investigation | May 11, 2022
This morning’s activity follows a lengthy proactive investigation
The first incident happened outside a property in Rosehill Road at around 2.50am yesterday (May 10). The incident is being linked to several others which have happened in the Burnley, Padiham and Pendle.
Appeal to find missing boy | May 10, 2022
He was last seen at around 2.40pm on May 3rd in Ashton-on-Ribble
We were called at around 12.40pm on Friday (May 6) to a report that a HGV, travelling towards Blackburn Road on Higher Shuttleworth in Burnley, had left the carriageway and partially overturned.
Sadly the driver, who has since been named as Robbie Ackers, 54, from Middleton, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Five charged in hospital investigation | May 06, 2022
Five healthcare professionals will appear at court charged with criminal offences as part of a major investigation into the ill treatment of patients at Blackpool Victoria Hospital.
Showing Page 6 of 49 (243 articles)