Lancashire Constabulary Logo

Contact Us


Looking for help or information? Want to tell us something or report an incident?

Did you know you can do this online?

By phone

Emergency 999

Call 999 if:

  • a serious offence is in progress or has just been committed
  • someone is in immediate danger or harm
  • property is in danger of being damaged
  • a serious disruption to the public is likely
Non-Emergency - 101

Call 101 for non-emergency enquiries. If you're deaf or hard of hearing, see our Accessible Contact page. Calls to 101 (from both landlines and mobile networks) are free, no matter what time of day you call, or how long you are on the phone.

Contacting Lancashire Police if you can't access 101

If you are contacting Lancashire Police from outside the United Kingdom please dial +44 1772 614444.

The 101 service always tries to put you through to the police force in the area where you are calling from.  Some business switchboards in England block 101 but you can still contact us by calling 01772 614444.

Anti-terrorist hotline - 0800 789 321

Call the UK Anti-Terrorism Hotline on 0800 789 321 if you've seen or heard something that you think could suggest terrorist activity

Human Trafficking - 0800 0121 700

The freephone Modern Slavery Helpline number 0800 0121 700 operates 24/7. This number provides support for those who may be victims of human trafficking. 

You can also call the Salvation Army’s 24-hour confidential referral helpline on 0300 3038151.

Lancashire Victim Services - 0300 323 0085

Call the LVS if you have been a victim or have witnessed a crime, even if you have not reported it, we are here to help. 

Ask the Police

Stay anonymous - CrimeStoppers

Contact the independent charity CrimeStoppers to report a crime or suspicious behaviour anonymously.

Write to us

You can write to the following address:

Lancashire Constabulary Headquarters,
Saunders Lane,
Hutton nr Preston,
PR4 5SB.

*When visiting HQ, use Sat Nav post code PR4 5TJ

Printable map

If you wish to email us please use the General Enquiry Contact Form